Murg Reshmi Kebab is a Mughlai recipe this is a crowd favourite. It is prepared with chicken, cream, yogurt, cashews and a variety of spices.
Serves: 8 people
- 700 grams Chicken thighs
- Water as required
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons curd (yogurt)
- 4 teaspoons white pepper powder
- 4 tablespoons methi leaves (fenugreek)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- Salt as required
- 1 teaspoon Kewra essence
- Rinse the chicken in cold water and pat dry it.
- Cut the chicken in small pieces.
- Blend together cashew nuts and add a little water to make a paste. Keep this aside in a bowl.
- Marinate the chicken with curd, cashew nut paste, cream, salt and all the spices in a bowl. Cover the bowl with a lid and set aside in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 4-5 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 5 minutes. Put the wooden skewers in warm water for half an hour. This is to avoid the skewers from burning.
- Take the chicken out and thread the pieces onto skewers. Brush the chicken with some oil.
- Grill the chicken pieces for about 25-30 minutes, until cooked.
- Once the chicken becomes tender, remove from the skewers, gar wish with kewra essence and serve with hot green chutney!
Get your healthy, hygienic and fresh chicken here.
Do let us know how you and your family enjoyed this recipe in the comments section.