Rogan Josh is usually prepared with lamb, but it tastes just as good made with chicken and will make a perfect main course option for special occasions.
Serves: 4 people
- 750 grams cut chicken breast
- 5 tablespoons ghee
- Black pepper powder as required
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds powder
- 2 tablespoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons red chilli powder
- 2 red chillies
- 1/2 cup curd (yogurt)
- Salt as required
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 pinch of asafoetida
- Heat ghee over moderate flame in a pan. Add all the whole spices to this and stir fry till they are fragrant.
- Add chicken to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add yogurt to the pan. Stir well.
- Now add all the powdered spices to the pan and cook till moisture is absorbed. Cook till the oil separates. Add a cup of water and allow it to simmer.
- Check the salt and seasoning, add more if required.
- Remove from fire and serve hot with naan and rice.
To cook your Chicken Rogan Josh get your fresh and healthy chicken delivered to your doorstep by clicking here.
Let us know how much you enjoyed this recipe in the comments section below.
Murg Reshmi Kebab is a Mughlai recipe this is a crowd favourite. It is prepared with chicken, cream, yogurt, cashews and a variety of spices.
Serves: 8 people
- 700 grams Chicken thighs
- Water as required
- 2 tablespoons cashews
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons curd (yogurt)
- 4 teaspoons white pepper powder
- 4 tablespoons methi leaves (fenugreek)
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- Salt as required
- Rinse the chicken in cold water and pat dry it.
- Cut the chicken in small pieces.
- Blend together cashew nuts and add a little water to make a paste. Keep this aside in a bowl.
- Marinate the chicken with curd, cashew nut paste, cream, salt and all the spices in a bowl. Cover the bowl with a lid and set aside in the refrigerator to marinate for at least 4-5 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit for about 5 minutes. Put the wooden skewers in warm water for half an hour. This is to avoid the skewers from burning.
- Take the chicken out and thread the pieces onto skewers. Brush the chicken with some oil.
- Grill the chicken pieces for about 25-30 minutes, until cooked.
- Once the chicken becomes tender, remove from the skewers, gar wish with kewra essence and serve with hot green chutney!
Get your healthy, hygienic and fresh chicken here.
Do let us know how you and your family enjoyed this recipe in the comments section.
Shish Tawook is a Mediterranean dish that flavourful and easy to make. Our Chicken Shish Tawook recipe is easy and delicious. It is a recipe your family will love.
This is an easy recipe for 4.
1/8 cup lemon juice
1/8 cup oil
1/2 cup plain yogurt
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons tomato paste
1 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground mixture of nutmeg and cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
A pinch of ground cardamom
1/2 kg skinless and boneless chicken breasts cut into equal pieces
1 onion, cut in rough chunks
1 bell pepper, cut into chunks
1 cup chopped parsley
- Mix together all the ingredients, except parsley and chicken, in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces to the mixture and make sure the chicken is covered in it.
- Transfer the chicken in an ziplock bag and keep in the fridge for 5 hours to marinate.
- Thread the chicken, onions and pepper on metal skewers. Lightly oil the same.
- Grill the skewers on medium-high flame till the chicken is golden in colour. This will take about five minutes on each side.
- Serve with the parsley sprinkled on top.
We hope you love this simple and easy chicken recipe.
Get your fresh, healthy and hygienic chicken here.
Leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section. We would love to hear from you!
This is your very first post. Click the Edit link to modify or delete it, or start a new post. If you like, use this post to tell readers why you started this blog and what you plan to do with it.