Shish Tawook is a Mediterranean dish that flavourful and easy to make. Our Chicken Shish Tawook recipe is easy and delicious. It is a recipe your family will love.
This is an easy recipe for 4.
1/8 cup lemon juice
1/8 cup oil
1/2 cup plain yogurt
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 teaspoons tomato paste
1 teaspoons salt
1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/4 teaspoon ground mixture of nutmeg and cloves
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
A pinch of ground cardamom
1/2 kg skinless and boneless chicken breasts cut into equal pieces
1 onion, cut in rough chunks
1 bell pepper, cut into chunks
1 cup chopped parsley
- Mix together all the ingredients, except parsley and chicken, in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken pieces to the mixture and make sure the chicken is covered in it.
- Transfer the chicken in an ziplock bag and keep in the fridge for 5 hours to marinate.
- Thread the chicken, onions and pepper on metal skewers. Lightly oil the same.
- Grill the skewers on medium-high flame till the chicken is golden in colour. This will take about five minutes on each side.
- Serve with the parsley sprinkled on top.
We hope you love this simple and easy chicken recipe.
Get your fresh, healthy and hygienic chicken here.
Leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section. We would love to hear from you!